Sunday 9 October 2011

Hello gems...

The first thing you should know about me, is that I'm an addict... My drug of choice? 50's inspired fashion especially Wheels & Dollbaby. I also have an insatiable appetite for patent leather, pumps (patent of course!) and Queens of the Stone Age. If you like fashion, music and everything in between, welcome to my world x

This weeks acquisition... the Ava Gardner dress - a gorgeous figure hugging satin number with chiffon bust, sweet black velvet bow and removable chandelier brooch (sigh...)

Although the dress looks amazing the way W&D have styled it, I prefer to add my own personal touches to make the outfit my own: 

Remove the brooch (I'll save that for another day), Nude Patent Pumps, mimco Crystal Dome Studs in jet, MAC Ruby Woo red lips, Peeptoe Lady Charisma bag on one arm (a birthday gift from my amazing girlfriends!!) and my tall drink o' water on the other...

The finishing touches...

1 comment: