Tuesday 1 November 2011

Design em baby

So we've all been out shopping for the perfect pair of shoes... picturing exactly what you want in your head but NEVER finding them arghhhhhhh!! I recently discovered a site where you can design your own shoes and in the words of Princess Sparkles... I think a little bit of wee just came out!!

The price of creating your own shoes doesn't come at cheap though, so don't get too excited just yet.  Flats start at $195, Heels range from $250 to $450 + shipping.  BUT in my opinion you can't put a price on self expression so I'll be clearing some space in my closet ASAP. I just need to choose one pair to get me started... could be here for weeks!  Will post some pics in about 5 weeks when they arrive x

http://www.shoesofprey.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment